Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

This year I seemed to be pressed for time, so I cheated a little on the kid's valentine food.
I bought 2 dozen plain glazed (because they didn't have any cute one's in our town) then mixed up a cherry glaze, dipped each one in it and then added heart sprinkles.
 I mixed up some strawberry quick (the boys favorite) poured it into my old milk bottles and added a festive paper straw, and wah lah..... Valentines breakfast!

For lunch they had their usual sandwich, but I put them in RED lunch sacks, added some love potion #9, Valentine sugar cookies, a bag of chips and then a tic tac toe game to play with their friends who gather around to see their cool lunch!
What did you do for your Valentines?



337 comments:

  1. It was so fun having Sam in school this year, and really getting the concept of holidays and the excitement that comes with them! We are making cupcakes today to take to all their teachers and friends in their primary classes. Maggie was dying to get in on the Valentine's festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun, I will have to remember this for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a template for the tic tac toe?? Soooo cute and perfect for my class!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you email me the tic tac toe template?? Thanks!!!! Love it! So cute for my students at school. saramhager@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you email me the tic tac toe template?? Thanks!!!! Love it! So cute for my students at school. saramhager@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love the tic tac toe template as well! Thanks! :-)
    genisegerken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Could I get the template too.
    JLENE.krass@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love the tic tac toe template too. Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love the tic tac toe template too. Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love it too! meganmckinley@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love the template too! Very clever.
    kwall@timpacademy.org

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love the template too! Very clever.
    kwall@timpacademy.org

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the tic tac toe! Could I also get the template please? Thanks so much!! stephie2888@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Could I get te template for the tic tac toe also?
    can you email me at paulajdyball@gmail.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. could you email me the tic tac toe template?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, love, love the tic tac toe template. Exactly what I want to do this year! Would you be willing to send?
    rvickers03 at gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This idea is awesome! Could you send me your template? I would love to use it this year :)

    acarbon519@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This idea is awesome! Could you send me your template? I would love to use it this year :)

    acarbon519@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. We would love the template as well! Could you please send it to us too? Thanks for sharing your great idea!

    mgreen@lancaster.k12.pa.us. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I also love the "tic tac toe" idea and would like your template....tks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love to get the template too please. Mbulosan1975@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Could I also get the tic tac toe template? brookeandsteve@msn.com
    Are you tired of sending it out? :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Could I also get the tic tac toe template? Qtran96@hotmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love love love!!!
    Template please???
    judylpmiller@gmail.com









    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love the template, as well!
      jones.cynthia@mail.fcboe.org

      Delete
  26. Could I get the template too?? Love this idea! :)
    LNC20@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. May I get a copy of the tic tac toe template? sdkbanana@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  28. Could you please email me the tic tack toe template? Kaleenm@gmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  29. Could you please email me the tic tack toe template? Kaleenm@gmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  30. Do you have the tic tac toe available as a printable? I'd love to have a copy if you do. stchaffee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Do you have the tic tac toe available as a printable? I'd love to have a copy if you do. stchaffee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. your tic tac toe is tooo cute! would you mind sharing the template with me too? My daughter loved it and wants to make them for her dance team. katielarsen4395 at msn dot com. Thanks so much for sharing such a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Would you be willing to share the tic tac toe template? My daughter would love it! tiffanyneal74@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love this ! Could I join the masses and ask you to email me the template ? Would be perfect for my daughter's 5th grade class !

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love your idea with the tic tac toe board! Can you send me the template too? Clniemuth@sbcglobal.net

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  36. The tic tac toe board is so cute! I want to make them for my students. Would you mind sending me the tic tac toe board too! My email is robyntoledo@gmail.com. Thanks so much!!
    Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi, would you mind sending ONE more? Melissaloberg@aol.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'd love the tic-tac-toe template too, please. So, so cute! aseegm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Very cute! Would love template for this! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oops forgot email if u send-mcclungfamily06@msn.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  41. Very cute! Would love template for this! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  42. Would love a copy of the Tic Tac Toe template. Could you please e-mail it to me at emily.constant25@gmail.com. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Super CuTe! May I also have a copy of the tic tac toe template ? Email: karleneludwig@gmail.com
    Ty!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Would you mind sending me the tic tack toe template? Hoping to make 60 of them for my children's classroom. Thank you!! I love the idea! bpwhiteside@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love the tic tac toe game. could you email the template to me also. bradeybunch2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love the Tic Tac Toe! Do you have a template you could share? My email is brennen99@twc.com. Thanks for the fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  47. would anyone be wiling to share the template with me? rachelynf@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Can you please share this template with me? Ladybug03.gd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would love a printable of your tic tac toe template too! Thank you so much for sharing!
    jenkava@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Could I also get the template for tic tac toe. Great idea. court.melanson@gmail.com thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Could I also get the template for tic tac toe. Great idea. court.melanson@gmail.com thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Could you please email me the template marijocapozzolo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi. Can you email me the template as well:) kcashcraft@outlook.com! I would greatly appreciate it!

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  54. Would love to use the Tic Tac Toe template for our class, please send to traceymia77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would love the tic tac toe template. Would you email it to me too?
    pacificbeaches14@gmail.com

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I'm not sure if you're sharing the tic tac toe template or are just feeling overwhelmed with all the requests! :) My daughter found you through Pinterest and would just love to make these little kits for her friends. Would you please send it to me?
    Thank you!
    amybrase@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Ok I want to jump on board! Can you send me a template as well? Karissacarimi@gmail.com

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Can you please send me the template as well
    deniserosebrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  59. I feel bad for asking but I would love them template for the tic tac toe as well. Thanks! overbeck2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hi, I would love to have the template for the tic-tac-toe. A group of my friends are meeting this Friday to celebrate Valentine Day together and I would love to give this to each of them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi, I would love to have the template for the tic-tac-toe. A group of my friends are meeting this Friday to celebrate Valentine Day together and I would love to give this to each of them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Template? Please and Thank you!!! Loved ir!♡
    Susan.sims-olivarez@midwayisd.org

    ReplyDelete
  63. Are you sharing the template? If so, I know my daughters would LOVE to do this for Valentine's Day this year. My email is jenstock6@hotmail.com

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  64. Can you send me the template if you are still sharing? Thanks!
    kharmsen@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Such cute ideas! Could I also get the template? Thanks :)
    t_gar62@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. would love a copy of the template as well.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Hello! I'm following the crowd...I would very much appreciate the cute Tic Tac Toe Template. Thank you! Zanne
    bs_bbbb@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I would love a copy of your template!! Thank you!
    marycserna@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  69. I would also love the tic tac toe template.
    cbrinkmann@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Is there anyway that you could send me that template too!?! It is so unbelievably adorable. Thank you for being so creative! jessicabatty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Can I pleeease get the template? This would be great for my students at school. lbrown@nsummit.org

    ReplyDelete
  72. I love the tic-tac-toe idea! Can you please email me the template? Thanks!

    ashsammons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Such a cute idea.I would love to do this for my class. Could you please email me a copy of the tic tac toe template? Thanks so much!!!
    amderr25@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I'd love the template also, PLEASE?!? :) griffethhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I would also love a copy please! So cute!! littlewonders16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Hi! Is it possible for me to get a copy of the template too? Such a great idea! Thanks for sharing :)
    Kmcarter22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I would love the template for the tic tac toe board....i would like to pin it in my blog and with your permission link it to your blog....let me know and thanks!!!
    mandym1272@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Would love to do these for my sons Valentines, would you be willing to share the template with me too??
    Kekborg@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  79. I would love a tic tac toe template. Thanks...It is so cute. lbrown@nsummit.org

    ReplyDelete
  80. I would love a copy of your tic tac toe template. My son saw your post on my Pinterest and he is obsessed with making them for his friends at school this year. I realize this post is from 2013, and we may have missed the boat, but I thought it was worth a shot. Thanks so much!

    Dawn Bartman

    ReplyDelete
  81. I would also love a template for the TIC TAC TOE please :)

    ReplyDelete
  82. Can you please send me your template too....christiana.hackett@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Apparently you should market the template by the amount of requests from everyone. I think you have struck gold!

    With that said, may I have the template as well?

    jessm82@gmail.com

    Thanks a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  84. If possible, could I get the template too?
    nalanikim@gmail.com

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  85. I would love the Tic Tac Toe template if you are willing to share it! jbs617@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I would love to use the tic tac toe template for my 3rd graders if you're willing to share! :) bwtchdgrl@gmail.com
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  87. I too would love the tic tac toe template. Thank you so much for sharing with us all!
    Tanna.jones@hsc.utah.edu

    ReplyDelete
  88. Yes, I would love the template as well
    Joandfletcher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Hello! May I have the template sent to me as well? mrs.danielcover@hotmail.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Can I have the template too? It's incredibly cute. Thanks! ejshands@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  91. Can you send me the tic tac toe template? It's so cute!
    Thanks!
    hafer2224@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I would love your template!! smparker07@yahoo.com. so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  93. This is really cute!! I would love to do these for both of my kids class. Would you be willing to share template? maggie.a.davis74@gmail.com Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  94. Could I please get the tic tac toe template? jshansen1@aol.com. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  95. Adorable! I too would love the tic tac toe template. Hpinegar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I love your tic tac toe template. May I please use it for my son's class? Would you please email it to me at cpchao@gmail.com? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  97. Could you email me the tic tac toe template too? So cute! Thanks! shannonblower@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I would love the template as well: very cute!!!! I even already ordered the tic tacs!!!!thanks in advance!!
    Donovan@dodgeland.k12.wi.us

    ReplyDelete
  99. can you email me the tic tac toe template, too? please. Love this idea.

    maggieoliver@sio.midco.net

    ReplyDelete
  100. I would like a copy as well if you don't mind!!!! Great idea for the kids :)Thanks, Carrie cdgulizo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I love the tic tac toe. Could you email me the template? Iwonabwajda@gmail.com. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  102. Could you please email me the tic tac toe template? Thanks a bunch! preciosa_figueroa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. HI! Love your to tac toe template!!! I would love to make these for my daughter's birthday party favors...Can you please send me the template?
    littlelmb@gmail.com Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  104. Valfam9@gmail.com would love the tic tackle toe template. So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  105. I would love to include you and your tic-tac-toe idea in my Artkin blog this week.(credit to you, of course).In your over 100 requests for a template, I kept thinking 'People, it's a square!' ;) but a very CLEVER square. Lol! I'm sure the requesters are a lot of very busy teachers and moms. Given that, I feel inclined to request also. Thank you for sharing your super-fun idea!
    barbara@myartkin.com http://www.myartkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I would love the template for the tic tac toe that you would be wiling to email me? at janadgunnell@gmail.com
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  107. Holy moly! We love the tic tac toe idea. May we have the template? Kmegahey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I love this idea!! Thanks for sharing. Could you email me the tic tac toe template?? misskrystalgayle@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I teach kindergarten and would love to do this for my kids. If you are sending the template, may I request one also? stlcrdsfan@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  110. Hello, Im not sure if this is an older post but I would love the tic tac toe template. amieostmann@hotmail.com

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  111. Happy Monday!
    I just ran across your Valentine Tic Tac Toe and would love a copy of it if you are sharing!!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  112. My daughter loves this super cute Valentine. She would love to make these for her 4th grade classmates. Can you please send me the template. Thank you for sharing ;)
    schmeckette@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. me too! i would love a copy of the template.
    thanks for the cute idea.
    patrizia
    patrizia.herminjard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. Would you mind emailing me the Tic Tac Toe board template as well! What a cute idea! Thanks!
    mosterhoff@wcpss.net

    ReplyDelete
  115. I don't know if you are sending out the template for the tic tac toe, but if you are, could you please send it to me alicbatty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. If possible, would you please send me the template for the tic tac toe game at: cookjo1@verizon,net
    Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  117. I would love to have a copy of the tic tac toe template too please. So cute!
    lisrucker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. Love it! Can I get it too?
    sarasue19@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. would you mind sending me the tic tac toe template please? It's so adorable! meganlbecker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. The tic-tac-toe board is precious. My son's favorite treat is in fact "Strawberry Field's" tic-tacs. If it's not too much trouble, could you please share the template. It would make a great valentine for him. Thank you in advance for sharing such a great idea.

    karenmcdavid@mindspring.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I would love to have the template also, please! My son loves tic tacs and tic tac toe ;) Too cute! my email is: chasetew@bellsouth.net
    Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  122. I'd love the template as well! I know this is an old post so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  123. I'd love the template too, if you are sharing. It's a great idea!
    stirko@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Hi, Love this! Could I please have the template as well? jskrydlak @gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  125. Hi, I'd love to have a copy of the Tic Tac Toe template as well...

    Thanks so much!

    amytharp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. If you're still sharing the template for the tic-tac-toe I would love it. Thanks. bnemgar@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. What a cute idea. If you are still sharing, I would love the tic tac toe template too. Thanks so much! christiestudebaker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. Oh this is the cutest!! If you can send me the template also, I would be very thankful!!
    dkontheboat@gmail.com

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  129. If you're still sending it out, I'd love the template as well! rebekahdawn_ak@yahoo.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  130. This is adorable and I just found those tic tacs. Would you mind sending the template as well to me: lisamurray14@mac.com.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  131. This is so wonderful! Could I also please have the template!!!

    elisacarreiro@gmail.com

    Thank you kindly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  132. Super cute! Can I get a copy of the template, as well?
    cathyligon3@gmail.com
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  133. Hi...love the tic tac toe template! My son just learned to play tic tac toe and he saw this valentine idea and loved/wanted to do it. If you don't mind, would you please email to me? so creative & cute! thank you so much!!!
    elizabethyellis@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. Do you mind emailing me your tic tac toe template as well? So very cute!! Thank you!
    madsenbobbi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. May I also have the tic tac toe printable.
    Thank you
    mrshartman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. My son picked the tic tac toe over legos for Valentine's Day. If you are willing and able, we would love a copy of the board.

    Thanks, Amber and Ian
    amber.dovel@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. Could you please send the template to laura.jacobs@mac.com? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  138. I am a teacher and would LOVE to use your idea with my students. Would it be possible for you to email me the template? This is such a creative idea! Thanks for sharing! agardner2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I would love the template for the tic tac toe if it's not too late. Cute idea. Thanks for sharing.
    sharihawes@msdlt.k12.in.us

    ReplyDelete
  140. Very cute! Could you please email me the tic tac toe template. Thanks so much! pierre.carolin@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  141. Love this! Please email me the tic tac toe template. Musle@uslefamily.com. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  142. Love this. Could I please get the template for the Tic Tac Toe?

    hstrange@mindspring.com

    Thanks!!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  143. What a clever idea! Love your font choice and the board design. Thanks for posting. Would you mind sending me the template for the tic tac toe board? Thank you.
    amflynn@wi.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. Is it possible to get the template for the tic tacs emailed to me? I would love to do this for my class! Thank you so much joylynne2003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. looks like the tic tac toe is a high commodity. Could I please get the template too? amythekidd@gmail.com. Thanks for the adorable idea.

    ReplyDelete
  146. Darling♡ Could I please get the template? Olsonlove@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  147. Would love a copy of this template for my second graders! Kblaston@gmail.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  148. So cute! Would you mind sharing the tic tac toe template one more time? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  149. Hi!!! My daughter would love to do this for Valentines! Can you please send me the template?
    Cjmbsampson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I love this can you please send me the tic tac toe template? Thanks jhparker04@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. Such a great idea! Could you please email me the template. Sueherby@gmail.com. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  152. Such a great idea! Could you please email me the template. Sueherby@gmail.com. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  153. So cute! If you are still sending you the template, could I get a copy? tristankira@yahoo.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  154. Could you email me a copy of the template for the tic/tac toe. Please and thank you
    debbie1233@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  155. Can you share the template for tic tac toe? Thank you!
    alia.snyder@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  156. Hi, are you sending out the template? If so, I be so appreciative.....

    jenniferlynnfoster@gmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  157. I would love it as well. Lifesaver!!
    angelbug1013@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. Have you been giving out the template? Can I get a copy please? 3shiningstars@gmail.com. Lol, might have easier if you just posted a link!

    ReplyDelete
  159. please send me the template as well. Thank you brasn@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  160. It would help us a lot if you could send me your tic tac toe template. Thanks a lot!
    xan_12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. May I also have the tic tac toe template too please and thank you. santosv2244@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. May I also have the tic tac toe template too please and thank you. santosv2244@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. May i please have the tic tac toe template too. Thanks Pennyreese125@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  164. are you willing to share the tic tac toe template? wyclefsteph@yahoo.com if you are willing to share

    ReplyDelete
  165. Would love a copy if you are sharing: RitaV18@yahoo.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  166. Hi there ,
    I love your idea of the tic tac toe. Would you be able to send me a copy of it. I would love to use it with my kiddos this year. Thanks
    sharon1976@email.com

    ReplyDelete
  167. I sure hope you're sending out this template, because I would love it, too! breea.diane@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  168. I sure hope you're sending out this template, because I would love it, too! breea.diane@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  169. I would also love a copy of this template. Thank you! glover@kanab.net

    ReplyDelete
  170. If you are willing to share the Tic Tac Toe board template I would love a copy. Such a great idea. brown.family@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  171. I came across your tic-tac-toe Valentine on Pinterest. If you are sharing the template can you please send it to me? My email is kkpattee@hotmail.com. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  172. Me too!! Cutest idea! I would love the template.
    marisamortensen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  173. I would love this template. This is my favorite one I've found please let me know if you sell it or where I can find it. Thank you cbcreations4u@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  174. After browsing through Pinterest, my daughter fell in love with your tic-tac-toe idea. Would you please send me the template so she can share these with her friends? hollyr86@yahoo.com
    Thank you soooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  175. Are you sharing the template for the tic tac toe? Let me know how much you charge I am interested in it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  176. Are you sharing the template for the tic tac toe? Let me know how much you charge. I am very interested. Thank you!
    robs322@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  177. Can you please send me the template for tic tac toe? suzanwyatt@yahoo.com Thanks So cute

    ReplyDelete
  178. As a blogger I read your post and hadn't even gotten to the comments and realized how many times I post and forget to provide links to what I have done...then I scrolled down and LOVED all the love people were showing for your adorable tic tac toe valentines! As I was hoping there would be a link somewhere too!!! So two things thank you for reminding me that our followers love our stuff and usually they not only want to read about what we have created but they want to possibly do it too! With that being said could I PLEASE have a link or template sent to me as well for your template?!!! jklandald2010@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  179. We are trying to make these for Valentines Day. I would love a copy or link of your template. My email is ljbfam@yahoo.com Thank you SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  180. Hello--could you please email me the tic tac toe template?
    Thank you! Ingram.jacquelyn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  181. hello - absolutely darling! could you email me the template to paulanlam@gci.net please? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  182. ADORABLE!!! Could I get your tic-tac-toe template? lissa399@yahoo.com THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  183. WOW I am sure you have felt over whelmed but I hope you have also felt blessed. I too would like a copy of the template for the tic tac toe board. Thanks a bunch!! rblessedhome6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  184. Would love the template as well! rchristiehowell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  185. Would love a copy of the template! Thank you :) jeszgrl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  186. Very creative! I would love a copy of the tic tac toe template! Thank you!

    lavagal101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  187. Very creative! I would love a copy of the tic tac toe template! Thank you!

    lavagal101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  188. May I please get a copy of the tic tac toe template?
    Thanks!
    vickimolina67@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  189. May I please get a copy of the tic tac toe template? Thank You
    erikle000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  190. I'm not sure if it's too late or not, but I would love a copy of the tic tac toe template. I'm willing to pay if necessary. Thanks! dmrelaford@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  191. can you send me the tic tac toe template also. My email is urlacher56@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  192. Can you please send me the tic tac toe template also? oylears@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  193. I would love a template for the Tic Tac Toe board, if it's still available. I am at knittinknut@hotmail.com

    Thank you!

    Amy Sacha

    ReplyDelete
  194. My daughter loves you idea for the tic tac toe valentines and would love to make them for her class. Would you be able to send us a templet?
    thanks
    nicolenicholson98671@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  195. I would love a copy of the tic tac toe valentines. It is such a cute idea. thanks, amvball6@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  196. wendybpalmer@yahoo.com
    I would love this template to create these for my son's class. Can the template be changed to red and white?

    ReplyDelete